CSA may be defined in two ways:
1. The Center for Spiritual Awareness is a non-profit, multi-faith church gathering in love and mutual respect
2. The Center for Spiritual Awareness is a learning center for the purpose of spiritual awareness and personal growth.
CSA encourages spiritual growth, a holistic alignment of the mind, body and spirit, a sense of personal purpose and inspires the light to shine in others.
We’re committed to the quality of all life by organizing as a fellowship with a mutual acceptance of one another. We believe in the teachings of Jesus, Buddha and other Masters who came to serve. We also affirm that existence continues after the change called death and that communication with all planes is a fact proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
With compassionate hearts and spiritualist roots, all spiritual paths are celebrated here. Welcome home.
Aside from Sunday services, CSA also offers:
- Classes and events for the mind, body and spirit
- Pastoral counseling
- Small wedding and union ceremonies
- Fellowship and volunteer opportunities
- Facility rental for group gatherings
Pastor and Spiritual Advisor: Rev. Francine Milano